When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of “cookies”. This information, which might be about you, your preferences, or your internet device (computer, tablet or mobile), is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information is not usually personally identifiable to you, but it can be used to give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can now choose not to allow all or some types of cookies to be set. However, if you do this then it may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work properly. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
This includes Session ID cookies.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
We use Google Analytics to provide this service, which uses first party cookies. The data collected is not shared with any other party.
The information we get through the use of these cookies is anonymised and we make no attempt to identify you, or influence your experience of the site while you are visiting it. If you do not allow these cookies we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.
If you have used a Do Not Track browser setting, we take this as a sign that you do not want to allow these cookies, and they will be blocked.
Applicable Legislation-Other Information
The cookies of our website are divided into the following categories:
1. Necessary cookies - functionality cookies: They are necessary for the operation of the website and the improvement of its usability.
2. Statistical cookies: They help us understand how visitors interact with the pages, collecting anonymous information. For example, it lets us know which pages users visit most often and if they receive error messages.
3. Promotion Cookies - Marketing Cookies: They facilitate the display of ads that are more interesting and attractive to any user.
Based on the current legislation, the following possibilities / functions have been defined for the users:
1. Appearance of a pop-up box for the selection of the desired cookies.
2. Clear categorization and reporting of the categories of cookies used by the website
3. Ability of the user / visitor -with a button- to read about cookies (what they are, what they do, where they are used) before giving their consent.
4. Consent is given with clear, positive energy by the user / visitor, who is asked to make his choice and confirm it.
5. In the event that the user / visitor for any reason and in any way, continues to navigate without having made any choice, it is automatically considered that he has accepted only the necessary cookies for the operation of the site.
6. In the option to reject all, it goes without saying that the necessary cookies, in a manner lawful with the applicable provisions, remain and the user is not excluded from browsing or any vital function of the Site.
Below is a table with the important features of the Cookies-Registration Mechanisms used by the website.
|Necessary cookies||It is necessary for the proper operation of the website, the establishment of a connection and the creation of a user account. For this reason they are always activated.||Cookie consent
A special system cookie for the purpose of proper operation, navigation of the user on the website and completion of orders.
|As long as you have the browser open|
To enable map display through Google Maps.
|Statistics Cookies||They relate to the collection of information that allows us to understand how our site is used by visitors, and help to improve its functionality, structure and content. Data such as IP address, various demographic information, etc. are collected.||Google Analytics
We collect site performance and usage results from our visitors, in order to improve content and loading speed.
|Marketing Cookies||They concern the customization of advertising content (advertising targeting cookies), so that it reflects your interests. They also help us evaluate how effective our advertising campaigns are||Google Ads
Collects ad statistics to improve targeting by providing relevant advertising messages.
Traffic statistics and visitor demographics are collected to optimize the display of targeted advertising content.
Special cookie required for any printing / uploading / sharing of the content of any page of the website.
We collect information that is used to promote advertising content as well as the display of messages related to the use of inside and outside the platform.
Special cookie for the application of visitor interaction functions with Facebook.
|As long as you have the browser open|
Disable / Delete Cookies
Cookies do not pose a risk to your computer system or your files. You can of course disable cookies using the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of certain cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including basic cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our site or any other sites you may visit.
Disabling a cookie or cookie category does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately in your browser.
You have the option to revoke your consent, or re-select the cookie categories you accept by clicking here . Once you have done that, refresh your page and a pop-up window will appear to select the categories of Cookies you accept from the beginning.